Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied] Please take a moment to read this!
The rules regarding cheating are clear. You knew them when you cheated.

I guess its up to the management, but if I was  you i wouldnt expect an unban
(01-26-2011, 08:14 PM)Rien link Wrote:When noone's looking, we have to please them orally ;(
And they aren't the smallest of individuals, if you know what I mean  :r
Made my feelings clear on this.

If it was down to me, I wouldn't unbanned.
I understand where you are coming from Hitman, and FateTrip however I do disagree with you. Although I respect your thoughts. Yea cheating gives you a permanent ban, but sometimes you have to analyze the situation. In my case I asked to be banned by management previous before doing this, and I also didn't do it for fun. Look I'm not telling anyone what they should do I'm just telling you what I think.
Hmm I figured I would take a look at the LVP Rules myself look what I came across- Cheating, following the definition "anything that gives you an unfair advantage over another player", is absolutely prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to speed-cheating, money-cheating, health- or weapon cheating and key-binds. This rule also applies to various semi-innocent explanations like relatives or friends installing it on your computer, testing- and trying cheats to see what they do or making a joke towards one of your friends. The general punishment is a life-time ban, regardless of your rank on Las Venturas Playground. The only exceptions to this rule are crewmembers when they first get instated, as we require them to know what they are fighting. This happens on isolated servers under strict Management moderation.

Ahhh so according to this definition provided on LVPs website http://lvp.cc/about/rules/gameserver.html says that cheating is anything that gives you an unfair advantage over another player. I don't think spawning a minigun in jail is giving me an unfair advantage. According to this definition I did not cheat all I did was cause the anti-cheat system to ban me.
According to this definition I did not cheat all I did was cause the anti-cheat system to ban me.

LOL are you stipid? The anti-cheat system bans for a reason, called CHEATING, so yeah you pretty much cheated.

Permban forever, gogo (I want to see k1LLa unbanned if this guy get a unban)
Darkfire technically yeah your right, but it's hard to explain according to this rule I cheated, and I didn't. In one way I did cheat because I spawned a minigun. Also then I didn't because this rule says it's only cheating if it gives me an advantage over another player. Ok well what advantage did I get Darkfire hu? Exactly none at all. I rest my case whatever happens happens.
(01-26-2011, 11:43 PM)Sal link Wrote:Ahhh so according to this definition provided on LVPs website http://lvp.cc/about/rules/gameserver.html says that cheating is anything that gives you an unfair advantage over another player. I don't think spawning a minigun in jail is giving me an unfair advantage. According to this definition I did not cheat all I did was cause the anti-cheat system to ban me.
You used third-party software to get a weapon which other players are not able to use. Is that not an unfair advantage over every other player?

I would also like to add that saying that an admin can give weapons to players, but I still don't find that an unfair advantage as it's a scripted feature, of course limited to admins. But that doesn't mean said admin cannot give this to every player. So don't try to use that as an argument. :+
Yes having a minigun does give a player the POTENTIAL to have an advantage. Having a minigun in jail gave me no fucking advantage at all.
Whether you didn't do it for an unfair advantage, the fact is, you installed hacks just tp get banned because you was 'addicted'.. any normal person would A ) Uninstall GTA B ) Unplug the computer from the socket C ) Seek medical help, because anyone who gets addicted by playing SA-MP too much needs professional help.

It's your own fault that you got banned because you used hacks to stop playing, no one forced you to install them. Should have just stopped playing.

Simple as that.