Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]bug abusin
name: [NB]Zaibatsu
date: 23.01.2011
reason: bug abusin
extra notes: i dunno what happened, driving in my car, putting ramp to /my ramp 4
and banned for: bug abusin
lol?
I was sent a video of you, clearly abusing the interior nade bug. Seeing as this isn't the first time you were banned for it, I banned you. Come back in 3 days for an unban.
`wha?
i thought its allowed since i reported the forums with same type of video and admins took no actions, explain this pls?
i've also reported with video ppls shootin ship and etc. no actions taken, so how can i know its not allowed since no admin is doing anything when i report the same thing?
laming and bug abusing are 2 different things.
what u mean?
i just said i've reported same type of video ppls BUG ABUSIN and admins do nothing. so  :roll:
Well, I'm not too sure what to tell you. But this isn't your first offence of abusing it, so you should know better.
so..
you banning me for the EXACT same thing i've reported someone u didnt ban?
can i get a reason for that kind of behaviour atleast?

and btw, it is my 1st time doing it
Quote:[15:40:17] <&Nuwani> [27/12/2010 13:30:41] (ban by ****): come back in 3 days
[15:40:17] <&Nuwani> [27/12/2010 12:08:48] (note by ****): shiplaming, shooting people on ship, (interior nading)bugabuse, avoiding jail, abusing /q
It's 3 days, final.
if u're pointing to my previous ban, then nielz got 2 ppls mixed naw mean? he thought i was nading interios, but i wasnt actually, it was some other NB lol... u can ask him urself. so whats with that answer to my question? none? u ban ppl who do that but wont ban ppl who that and get reported by me? interesting
lol, you think I'm targeting you? I wasn't the one who handled your other reports. If you want submit a formal complaint, please post a topic in the CSI section of the forums, or PM a management member. Sorry, but I can't help you with that :+