Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[MIXUP/PERMA'D]LUKZ (HITMAN OR HOLDEN READ)
Nickname: funnybunny
Date of the ban: lol uh i rly forgot but i just got banned for evasion right now
Suspected Reason: Evasion
Your IP address: 74.71.62.10
[Image: sa-mp-073.png]
(01-21-2011, 01:56 AM)H0lden link Wrote:You're unbanned LuKz.
lol :/
I find this weird, however Holden said in a topic you're unbanned, while it seems like you shouldn't.. Lets wait for one of them to reply.
You know full well your not unbanned.

As to why Holden said different, i dunno but your perm banned so no.
(01-21-2011, 07:44 AM)FateTrip link Wrote:You know full well your not unbanned.

As to why Holden said different, i dunno but your perm banned so no.
lol :/ u seen that he unbanned my ip but not my account and i still got the same ip and show a lil respect mate :/ anyways ill wait for holden or hitmen :P
Wait for whoever you like, it's only going to be the same answer that i've already given you.
(01-21-2011, 07:50 AM)FateTrip link Wrote:Wait for whoever you like, it's only going to be the same answer that i've already given you.
k :'( but i dont see why everyone else got unbanned then i got banned for just posting a ban appel not knowing i was unbanned like anyother player of lvp (when lvp reseted the bans)
...the sad part is you didn't get that you're never going to be unbanned yet, Holden was prolly joking
(01-21-2011, 08:34 AM)Gaahl link Wrote:...the sad part is you didn't get that you're never going to be unbanned yet, Holden was prolly joking
shouldnt be joking about that lol..
(01-21-2011, 07:50 AM)LuKz link Wrote:k :'( but i dont see why everyone else got unbanned then i got banned for just posting a ban appel not knowing i was unbanned like anyother player of lvp (when lvp reseted the bans)

You actually never were unbanned like most of the other players. And dont even start with all the "i dont know why im banned" bullshit. Plz.

Just get over it, jeez.