Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]Ghos7
Nickname: Ghos7
Date of the ban: 19 January 2011,09:45 AM GMT +2
Suspected Reason: Money-Cheating:O.
Your IP address: 188.24.124.215

I swear to god i didn't cheated,i didnt cheat since now why should i start now? i got enough money in bank acc to get weps everytime....
hate cheaters,idk what happend just saw Ghos7 banned for money cheating.
(07:41:52) (&Nuweni) *** Large money increase: Ghos7 (ID:7) from $110857 to $100110856 (+$99999999) #1.
(07:41:52) (%Nuwoni) *** Ghos7 (ID:7) banned for increase > 10.000.000.

Looks like money hacks to me.

Unless you can come up with a very good reason explaining where the money came from, I don't see you getting unbanned.

FateTrip
i didn't do anything,i was ridding an Nrg-500... hunting a newbie and boom... i endedly banned... by hitting w,a,s,d left-click and left ctrl,if you think that i am cheater then let the ban remains,what can i say more :? :'( played so long hard worked to get 252 hours and 50 minutes and now to make fun of my account,i am not that stupid seriously if i really wanted to cheat i think i will did it on another acc....
(01-19-2011, 09:20 AM)Ghos7 link Wrote:seriously if i really wanted to cheat i think i will did it on another acc....
If you was gonna cheat it wouldn't matter what name you do it under, whether you have 1 hour or 1000 hours, you would be banned.

Your story doesn't explain where the money COULD have come from, other then the fact you did indeed hack.

FateTrip
I am not that kind of person... i dont really care moneys or something else.. anyway if i am cheater and you think so,leave the ban what could i say more... to pray to every admin on LVP to get unbanned? i said already twice,i didnt hack.... i dont give a f..k on hacks and other shits...
hacks...bleah... make me sick and i am not that stupid to hack when everybody knows that LVP is highly-restricted at anti-cheats.
Indeed but with no good explanation where it could have come from, there is only 1 outcome...

Denied.

FateTrip
ok.then i guess the ban will remain. well,wish you best and tc...
see ya on other servers... bye bye  :'( :P