Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Banned
Nickname: [SoB]ZheFoxy
Date of the ban: Now
Suspected Reason: Dont know
Your IP address: Dynamic

i dont use 2shoot i use 2shoot+another shoot cause i can shoot whit sawnoff 4shoot so i did 2shoot after 2shoot,he was lamer when he going to lose going to lame and Suiceded! so dont blame me please
Please fill in the correct nickname.
ok done.
I banned you for 2 shots during (fightclub) fights and at random people.
You're a regular so you know it's not allowed to use sawnoff 2 shots in LVP.

As long as you do not evade, you'll be unbanned tomorrow (Sunday 9th) 20:00 GMT.
If you do evade, your bantime will increase, so do not join before a crewmember says you are unbanned.
I've just been informed that you have been banned for the same reason before. 1 day was a short bantime which I chose because I did not warn you prior to banning, the fact that this is not the first time you are banned for this reason changes that.

Your new unban date will be Tuesday 11th 20:00 GMT.
why! are u mad please dont let me be shit now
Quote:i was been ingame whit undercover name so i saw him do shiplaming and naded,Jerico warn him but Weezy re do that and here the reason from IRC and Server

<jerico> You are twisting words,so that is Really reason
So that Weezy just lamer,dont worry about Jerico cause he was a nice guy and never i saw him Abuse a players,so that Weezy is liar,Before 1months i was in BWS gang Unborn make an application in BWS so i give him -1 cause he have no attitude so Weezy going to tell me, give Unborn +1 or i will said to BWS ur flamer and Cheater etc... then said no.after 1week i was kicked from BWS for the shit liar ffrom Weezy so That Weezy is liar guy in the lvp+laming

Great ZheFoxy!
From http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=27579.0

Mind explaining that?
i was in my other IP dificulte Connext i have Menara ADSL whit 41,..,.,.,., but now i play whit 192... .. .. . if u want to long my unban time
Banned is banned, +2 days.
13th 20:00 GMT.
no problemĀ  :P