Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BiA] Brothers In Arms
[Image: biasloganhq.jpg]

The Brothers In Arms is a team whose objectives converge to one point: Win.
As Lord made men, gunpowder made them equal.
Based on that we defined our Honor Code: Every man has equal rights, and equal powers.
In our clan, there is no hierarquy, we are brothers.

[size=6]Brothers

[/size]

[table]
[tr]
[td]
  • LucasLunar
  • Lambari
  • Lampreia
  • Inominado
  • R3nan
  • Chaplin
  • Cosan
  • 8Chevron
  • Pelielo
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Clan was founded in march 2010 by a group of friends players of samp.
We preserve really high standards of playing.
Clan rules are considered our Conduct Code and any rule breaker will be severally punished. We do not expose our punishment system in order to preserve the security of that information.
If you want to join us, you will need to contact one of the brothers and ask for it. We got a basic system of recruiting with 3 steps: Request ; Profile Analysis ; Training.
Any period has the minimun time of 2 days, so in the minimum of 6 days, with all of our approval you will join us.
Do not think it will be easy to get in, if we do not invite you, you are going to prove us you can be a brother, do your best.

And always remember, the ones who remains in that business are the ones who fly straight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[table]
[tr]
[td][Image: filme00041.gif][/td]
[td]

We have now 9 brothers playing, and unfortunatelly we are not accepting new members; Situation that will be changed soon.

Although if you have interest of join us, be patient and wait.
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
Similar to the old BiA (Brothers in Army).

Good luck there.

Edit;

Quote:    * Do not cheat.
    * Do not kill admins with yellow or orange color.
    * Do not discriminate by ping, fps, or clan.
    * If fighting, do it clean.
    * When together, do not desert your brothers.

You should remove all your rules, but of course it's a start. (It's obvious) Your members should know that Cheating ain't allowed (hopefully), and they should know the consensuses by doing sush- Second: There will always be people complaining (and sometimes they can be right about it), so there shouldn't be sush a rule about it.

Same with the last rule, you can't be sure of not hitting etc on your team-mates during a fight/team fight.. Shit like that always happens. (Should either try find a way of avoiding that)

Why having a rule for killing admins & mods? They don't deserve to live, they deserve to die (no offense Lithirm). So remove that rule and either start killing them. :)

Don't be so mean to your mates, just a tip. :7

Good luck and hf to kill Lithirm :>
Quote:Do not kill admins with yellow or orange color.
What is this, I don't even...
Old BiA was leadered by DMX(Magnum) right?
(01-07-2011, 12:32 AM)LIke link Wrote:Old BiA was leadered by DMX(Magnum) right?
As I remember from my time in BiA he was, think he had someone at his right shoulder leading it with him as well if I recall right here..
So this isn't the same BiA I was in 3 years ago?

Good luck with your clan.
(01-07-2011, 12:45 AM)Danny link Wrote:So this isn't the same BiA I was in 3 years ago?

Good luck with your clan.
Nope, this is if it's the same clan you mean from LVP.. Couldn't find anything better of it, not the original topic afaik.

Also, this clan / gang got a different name than the BiA you're talking about.
Well thx ZheMafo, that's it, edited. And no, we are different from the other BiA, just the same tag. However, since the admins don't get revenged by lame kill, we do not like to fight them...
Welcome to the LVP.