Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A new administrator..
^ So you say that you like watching other kids jerking off and posting their sperm over samp forums ? EEEWWWWW !
I remember Twilight acting like a drug dealer for the weeks after zez's pic was posted. "pssst. you..do you want to see it?" "see what?" "15m in game, then I'll get you the link".

Rien made a fortune from that...well, I think Shoru couldn't get enough of it.
(01-13-2011, 03:55 PM)Agent link Wrote:^ So you say that you like watching other kids jerking off and posting their sperm over samp forums ? EEEWWWWW !

Nah, like I said, it was nothing special. I had better! Take Hitman for example, he went all the way to get admin!
^lol....hitman you are dissapointing me brah  ;)
you better have deleted mine already, you promised me they were for a single night of pleasure :(

P.S. Thanks again everyone!
I'm late... Congrats Gaahl!
what i don't get is, estroe sucked cock to management, yet now hes management hes still sucking it!?!?!?
Better question is how did that tool bluefoxx or whatever his name is get to be the head of the fucking beta testing team? He is only going around being all emotional all the time and sucking the managements pricks and making some half assed shitty maps.
(01-11-2011, 03:33 PM)XiZ link Wrote:Congats, MacSto.

:D

Gaahl mad ;D