Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA IV: Complete Edition $10 on Steam
Is steam an online store or something?
(12-31-2010, 12:26 AM)SolidRock link Wrote:Is steam an online store or something?
pretty much, you can contact ppl with it aswell(if you have him added to your friends list ofc)
Can do all kinds of stuff
Already got it all but, a nice deal.
(12-31-2010, 12:51 AM)Blackbean link Wrote:pretty much, you can contact ppl with it aswell(if you have him added to your friends list ofc)
Can do all kinds of stuff
I kinda seem to understand it now. I'll maybe use it too.
(12-31-2010, 10:41 AM)SolidRock link Wrote:I kinda seem to understand it now. I'll maybe use it too.

It has an ingame-chat feature too, just like Xfire. Just FYI  :+
(12-31-2010, 12:05 PM)Kase link Wrote:It has an ingame-chat feature too, just like Xfire. Just FYI  :+
That makes it's even more difficult for me. I dunno how to use xfire ingame D;
(12-31-2010, 12:38 PM)SolidRock link Wrote:That makes it's even more difficult for me. I dunno how to use xfire ingame D;
Steam is more easy, just press left shift+tab, you can also browse internet with steam ingame :D
Its on sale again if anyone still wants to get it :)
(12-31-2010, 12:48 PM)Blackbean link Wrote:Steam is more easy, just press left shift+tab, you can also browse internet with steam ingame :D

You can do exactly the same with Xfire
X-fire is better used for gaming in general imo and it has alot more features (recording, broadcast etc), while steam is cool for steam games (easy to join others games in the chat box)
Sale is up again :)

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/rockstarweekend