[Introduction] Robin_be
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]robin_be[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]robin[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Belgium[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]14[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]26/10/1996[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Mirror's Edge - COD2 - Total Overdose - GTA VC - GTA III - NFSU2 - NFS MW - NFS Carbon - Red Faction (all games for PC)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]summer of 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]summer of 2007 (LVP was 1 of my first servers that i played)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Hello LVP, i am Robin. I joined 2007 but then i tried to mod GTA SA and my GTA couldn't startup again (even if i reinstall)  :'( . After +-1,5 years i tried again and SA was back  :D. I forgot my username and pass and i registered with an email that i never use and i couldn't get my username and pass back so i registered again and here am i now (Registered on: Thursday 10th of December, 2009 (384 days ago)) PS: my English is not good but i try and sometimes i use google translate and that is not always correct.[/td][/tr]

[/table]
Quote:Introduction Hello LVP, i am Robin. I joined 2007 but then i tried to mod GTA SA and my GTA couldn't startup again (even if i reinstall)  . After +-1,5 years i tried again and SA was back  . I forgot my username and pass and i registered with an email that i never use and i couldn't get my username and pass back so i registered again and here am i now (Registered on: Thursday 10th of December, 2009 (384 days ago))

:o seems like my intro.

Anyway Hi and Welcome back, Enjoy your stay at LVP. :)
1.5years u couldnt start SA man thats way to long.

and wb i guess.
welcome back to LVP robin_be :)
Goodies luck in LVP :w
Quote:Bani link=topic=27428.msg365512#msg365512 date=1293653944]
1.5years u couldnt start SA man thats way to long.

indeed!

thx all
Welcome (back)! :)
gud luck man! :)
Welcome back
welcome back ;D