Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

0.3c
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=204206

Just a small topic to discuss a bit that needs to happen before the server is shifted to 0.3c, for example...

- Drive-by needs to be solved, nothing better than an overpowered M4 making the DB world miserable.
- Christmas mode on or off for the Xmas objects that were never used sadly? (yes/no)
- A little look into to see what new little exploits can be used in the new version, as it has many new features, many new problems can occur. (What I mean is test all of the mini-games and other stuff to make sure everything works normal.)

That's all I have, reply to this post if you have anything else that shall be added to the task list.
1. Driveby with any weapon only works with passengers. IMO, we should leave this in, could be pretty fun.
2. Will disable Xmas
3. It doesn't have that many new features. Hardly any, in fact. It's a really really small update :) The gamemode has been prepared and fully tested for a few weeks now already, but nethertheless we will probably run a few additional tests before updating.

There's also a few major bugs that need to be fixed first. I've created a new milestone at the trac.