Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

striker(denied)
(12-28-2010, 06:24 PM)LasTRace link Wrote:Denied.

I was joking  :+

(12-29-2010, 12:14 PM)MidNight link Wrote:LR said that we dont recruit atm so i gues thats why....

Yeah i said it. No1 told me about he wanna join, i saw him with the tag, that was what made me mad. Then i decided to stop recruiting for a while cuz of his diciplineless. But, i want you guys to watch his attitue and skills, so we can take him in. I'm waiting for all of your decisions, then i'll give my decision, and he will be in or won't.

Kariz is not online nowadays, seems like i'll lead the clan 'till he comes back. Please, report me if you will do something important about the family.

LR

+1 ofc

that... if he wants to join
+1 from kariz too
about striker
+1 from me Zouk  :)
his sh4kur one who betrade us, and fought against us once..
Hmm.
(12-31-2010, 02:32 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:-1

doesn't matter, even if he is sh4kur, if he change his attitude then why not?

forget about the past son  :P
Never forgot about the past, this guy will never join us, he betrade us, he might have some skills doesnt mean he can join, first loyality then i'd look for his legendary skills.. so think again about what you vote and decide again please think well before you take any wrong decision please.
(01-01-2011, 10:00 AM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:Never forgot about the past, this guy will never join us, he betrade us, he might have some skills doesnt mean he can join, first loyality then i'd look for his legendary skills.. so think again about what you vote and decide again please think well before you take any wrong decision please.

Hmm ok Mercy but let we know what LR talk about Striker
(12-31-2010, 02:32 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:-1

Nearly all of our members voted for +1, but mercy decided to deny him. He's near to be accepted as trial, but even one -1 will extend his accepting period into T. And i'm still not sure about what to say about him. I only think that he's diciplineless.

I'm going to be online more and will watch him, then i'll tell my decision to you guys. But he needs to be OK with mercy to get accepted, too(needs to gain his trust).

LR