Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Banned
I wanna know why i got banned, is 2shoot a ban? and if is, for how long am i banned?

Nickname: [BiA]LucasLunar
Date of the ban: 20 December 2010, around 23 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: 2shot
Your IP address: 192.168.200.212
Read this and then edit your post.

----------
I banned you after I got a few reports about you 2shotting, which is against the rules (see /rules ingame when unbanned). It appears players have told you it's against the rules therefore you should have stopped but didn't so I banned you.

The ban was meant to be 3 days however after you got banned you rejoined 30 seconds or so which is ban evading which would make it 4. But because this is you're first time you have been banned for 2 shot, I will let you off and 3 days it is.

You will be unbanned on Thursday 23rd December. Do not go ingame until a crew member has said your unbanned, doing so will increase your ban by 1 day for each evade.

FateTrip
just did it ;D
Edited my post. See my response.

FateTrip
Yeah, that's it... well, i play it for a bit, but i never read the rules, so i always did 2shooting thinking it was allowed... that fight with Tiririca was just to get some score, cos he's my friend, and i was teaching him how to play... but that is!
You should always read the rules at least once a week as the rules could be updated anytime. 2 shot has never been allowed, and I don't ever see it being allowed in the near future, so when you get unbanned please remember not to do it.

FateTrip
Unbanned.

FateTrip
FateTrip, server is closing my connection before i can get in...
It says i'm still banned. If there's an admin there, please unban me. I've actually payed the time for the ban...

Jerico helped me, now it's all fixed!
Quote:LucasLunar link=topic=27312.msg363787#msg363787 date=1293110388]
FateTrip, server is closing my connection before i can get in...
It says i'm still banned. If there's an admin there, please unban me. I've actually payed the time for the ban...

Jerico helped me, now it's all fixed!
That's good.

Remember, no more 2 shotting ;)

FateTrip