Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Icon / starting a program
Alright, I left my mom's home for a couple of hours.. I let my lil brother borrow my computer, and when I came back.. All icons of the programs on my desktop / start up menu had the Icon of PS CS2.. How the hell did he do that?

I can't even start up a program (any program) without it getting opened in PS.. >_>

I can't even take a picture, so I really hope you can help me with this.  :r
Uhmm maybe he hide them?

[Image: 4vmuep.jpg]
(12-20-2010, 12:53 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote:Alright, I left my mom's home for a couple of hours.. I let my lil brother borrow my computer, and when I came back.. All icons of the programs on my desktop / start up menu had the Icon of PS CS2.. How the hell did he do that?
lmfao owned
To me it sounds as if he changed all the files' opening program to Photoshop. So you'll have to change each and every file's opening program to the right one.

Right click -> Open With -> Choose default program... -> Then choose the program that's right.

As for how he did it, press CTRL + A then changed the files' default program to Photoshop.
(12-20-2010, 10:47 AM)Lithirm link Wrote:To me it sounds as if he changed all the files' opening program to Photoshop. So you'll have to change each and every file's opening program to the right one.

Right click -> Open With -> Choose default program... -> Then choose the program that's right.

As for how he did it, press CTRL + A then changed the files' default program to Photoshop.
I did. Strange, it's only the icons at the start menu and the programs below that and on the desktop that got the photoshop icon to get open with. And programs at /c: computer>programfiles(are all fine, and I can start them from there)>gta (and choose the startup icon to GTA).. and when I choose that as the defult only for GTA... Then GTA works fine. But then, all the others that had PS2 as 'startup' program got changed to GTA rofl.. So.. >___>
Help!!-___- Hardly able to use this computer when I can't use programs, and it's the only computer I got here. -.-