Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Show your Black Ops Emblem
My old emblem:

[Image: 010.jpg]
how the hell do you scale/position your emblem like that, Thug? I can't get mine looking as cool as that :(

speaking of which, how does one printscreen BO? print screen button doesn't work for me ;(
(01-06-2011, 06:20 PM)PurpleFlower18 link Wrote:how the hell do you scale/position your emblem like that, Thug? I can't get mine looking as cool as that :(

speaking of which, how does one printscreen BO? print screen button doesn't work for me ;(

THE MAGIC BUTTON CALLED F12!
oh sweet, thanks Maka

[Image: shot00eoe.jpg]

Made to look like my Halo: Reach emblem :)
(01-06-2011, 06:20 PM)PurpleFlower18 link Wrote:how the hell do you scale/position your emblem like that, Thug? I can't get mine looking as cool as that :(

Uhm, I guess I got an eye for stuff like that.
[Image: f0yqtg.png]

The legs are missing, but the black background of the plate shades it out, so it looks fine imo :P
Got to the change the color of the shirt, then it will look good.
Bump, again! :)

I tried to create a lightsaber, but that took all layers and when I tried to save it every single layer fucked up. So I created a sign with a Moose on it instead!
[Image: 109518116-4.jpg]

Then I got bored with the Moose sign and kind of edited my first posted emblem, I think it looks a lot better.
[Image: 109630898-4.jpg]

Clickety-click for full-size.
I'd make myself a new emblem if it wasn't for my chronic lack of creativity :+
[Image: shot0013.jpg]

Halo Reach logo wooooo

[Image: shot0015.jpg]

[Image: shot0017.jpg]