Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SI] Car color
I'm pretty sure this has been suggested MANY times before, but maybe a command to change your vehicle color, lets say $15,000? There is already the command for NOS, why not have one for color? If it can be abused such as it repairing your vehicle, The solution to that issue would be to read the value of damage the car has taken, change the color and restore that value of damage to the vehicle. To prevent it being abused as a payed for /vr.

Would be a nice add on since the new gang system is out, some people just want to roll with their colors.  ;)
(12-11-2010, 03:37 PM)Rien link Wrote:"Would be a nice add on since the new gang system is out, some people just want to roll with their colors. "

Perhaps a /gang vcolor commmand thingy would be cool, which would automatically change the color of a car to the gang's set color.

Re: Something like that, or maybe the vehicles take the colors of the turf that is owned?

Quote:[LVP]^5x^0Blue^5X^0Fawx^5x: I can see people hopping into every vehicle just to make it change color getting rather annoying :P
[LVP]^5x^0Blue^5X^0Fawx^5x: \o/
[LVP]Rien: but at the same time I like the idea of seeing 'gang cars'
[LVP]^5x^0Blue^5X^0Fawx^5x: I would say just a command to change your own car color though
[LVP]^5x^0Blue^5X^0Fawx^5x: costs money, and doesn't make a large section of vehicles 'this color'