Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
even though the car is safer theres no comparison to riding a motorcycle

jesus christ how much i miss my bike, it's such a feeling of freedom, you feel the wind, the rain falls on your arms like needles, you feel every bump of the road.

fuck sake why did i sell it?

would you crush a puppy with your foot if you were offered a billion euros/dollars/shekels/cyka?
(06-30-2016, 04:57 PM)Shark Wrote: would you crush a puppy with your foot if you were offered a billion euros/dollars/shekels/cyka?

I'd also take a bite of that thing for a billion.

If you could do something again for the first time, what would it be?
Christ, that must be one of the hardest questions to answer...I think I would legit go crazy if I had the choice irl. It is not that I am a heartless bastard but 1 billion euros is a hell of a sum...lol I just can't!
(06-30-2016, 05:19 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 04:57 PM)Shark Wrote: would you crush a puppy with your foot if you were offered a billion euros/dollars/shekels/cyka?

I'd also take a bite of that thing for a billion.

If you could do something again for the first time, what would it be?

Fuck, you guys are heartless :v wouldn't crush any harmless animal for any amount of money. Well... except spiders, if they're too big to be caught by a glass.

Anyway, I'd love to do magic shrooms/truffels for the first time again, or MDMA (but rather actually not, I don't do that shit anymore).
Or some experimental stuff I did/do between the sheets.
Or going sideways with a RWD vehicle succesfully for the first time again (fuckyeah drifting).

Question:
Organic music (actual instruments like drums, guitars, basses etc) or electronic? Or both? Or a mix of both? And why?
(I prefer all of the above fwiw)
first of all, fuck you doctorg

i don't really have a preference but i gotta say instruments are the best, plus all those electronic beats are made of... real instruments. except synths and shit. i like electronic music more when im drunk but now that i think of it i listen to a lot of electronic music, even tho it's mostly chillout/retrowave etc. wow im confused, i dunno what i prefer anymore. why did i get drunk yesterday fuck off portugal

ok soooooooooooooooooo

would you rather have a huge salary but you had to do the same thing everyday in a job you hate, or minimum wage and have a job that you loved and could do many different things?
(07-01-2016, 12:14 PM)Shark Wrote: first of all, fuck you doctorg

As if you wouldn't do the same thing.  _O-

(07-01-2016, 12:14 PM)Shark Wrote: would you rather have a huge salary but you had to do the same thing everyday in a job you hate, or minimum wage and have a job that you loved and could do many different things?

That depends a lot on the job. I'd probably go for the second one though.

What's your favorite movie?
Fight Club

use sandpaper as toilet paper or use hot sause  as eye drops

thanks 

sand
Sandpaper as toilet paper

UK or USA?
(07-01-2016, 03:19 PM)Robin Wrote: Sandpaper as toilet paper
lol
(07-01-2016, 03:19 PM)Robin Wrote: Sandpaper as toilet paper

UK or USA?

UK

Would you rather kiss your dad on the cheek for money or blow me for double money?