Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Inactivity
People who want to get inactive to let us know here:
1.Reason:
2:Time
Inactive.
Reason: Army.
Time: 2 weeks, I'll be here week end, Cya. and take care of [T] for me.
im [T]Zouk :)

Reason : busy with my school assigment :(
Time : 2 or 3 weeks im inactive in game but active in forum

take care guys and LR and No_M3rcy please dont kick me from this clan. i really2 love this clan :D. I love you all  O+

regards,

[T]Zouk
i'm currently active but if i ever go inactive then you have to know that it's because of school :)
reason: army. much work.
time: 2 years lol.
extra info: online most of the week ends, and i play atm cod black ops feel free to add me :)
(12-23-2010, 10:42 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:reason: army. much work.
extra info: online most of the week ends, and i play atm cod black ops feel free to add me :)
2 years? WHAT THE FUCK
(12-23-2010, 10:42 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:reason: army. much work.

i will die waiting you Mercy  ;(
when you'll come back and you'll say something like "lets own those noobs from lvp" we will be like "ohh cmon i'm old now, i don't have the  same reflexes..."
(01-03-2011, 02:18 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote:when you'll come back and you'll say something like "lets own those noobs from lvp" we will be like "ohh cmon i'm old now, i don't have the  same reflexes..."

lol don't worry LVP won't be alive untill then.. but i will try my best to be in every chance i can when i am very bored!
(01-03-2011, 05:43 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:lol don't worry LVP won't be alive untill then..

Hmm :roll: I don't think so, I don't desire at least