Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: You like it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
75.00%
3 75.00%
no
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[S]new minigame
I got this idea from another game and i changed it a bit ,i believe the game was called "The Ship".

Here i go....

This is more than a mini-game,its always on and its about killing a special target:

Every player on the server receive a special target at random and he must act like a real assassin and kill that guy without taking damage.If he succeed he receives some money and one message on channel "X just proved that hes pro hitman killing one more of his targets"

A maximum time can be added to,example:you must kill X guy in less than 10 minutes.

Reward can be based on what guns you used :sniping is a lot more easier than close fight (and should be rewarded more because is more realistic )

For this mini-game to be even more realistic+funny ,LVP should have guns witch deals lots of damage and fast ,without to much risk .I don't mean mini-gun, rocket launcher or god knows what else...but chainsaw ,knife would be perfect.(we already have chainsaw).

...and,as the killing spree is already counted(/wanted) you guys can add "assassination spree" to :D

Ofc,if you guys like the idea ,i can think on lots of new features for this mini-game.

PS.Sry for my english .Btw,if any non-crew member (who can't reply here) got any ideas about this mini-game, send them to me via PM and ill be happy to read them and add here.

EDIT:added a poll:D