Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned
Nickname: fenrir
Date of the ban: 1 sept 2007 around 2 am gmt
Suspected Reason: landing plane on ship
Your IP address: dont know
Admin that banned you: BoogerJay
<Nuwani> *** Player log of fenrir (13 items)
<Nuwani> [01/09 03:09:33] (ban by BoogerJay): Not obeying admins rules! NO PLANES AT SHIP!
<Nuwani> [30/08 17:14:04] (kick by theHolyCow): ship nading
<Nuwani> [30/08 17:06:33] (warn by theHolyCow): grenade on ship
<Nuwani> [29/08 19:11:41] (kick by AntiCheat): Entered a wrong password three times
<Nuwani> [29/08 02:37:57] (kick by tBKwtWS): no fighing on the ship

Fenrir you have been shipshooting, landing planes on the ship and throwing grenades on the ship for a while now, I and others have warned you several times. Before these 5 kick/bans I already kicked you 4 times for it.And others also have so more then 9 kicks/bans for breaking the shiprule!!!!
We have tried different ways to make you stop and play by the rules, but none off them seems to have any effect on your behaviour.

We would like to see what you have to say about this and if you are willing to stop breaking the rules.
And lets also see what BoogerJay has to say about this.
So we kindly request of you that you stop breaking the LVP rules in the LVP server

Asking you nicely has no effect
Warning you has no effect
Jailing you has no effect
Kicking you off the server has no effect.
Splashing you has no effect
So now a ban. It very simple stop breaking the ship rule, or stop playing LVP.

You are not a new player you know the rules and regulations of lvp:
<Nuwani> fenrir has been online for 62 hours and 11 minutes. The player has killed 158 people so far, and has died 201 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 0.79. fenrir is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 01-09-2007 03:09.

This will be a few day ban, if you fail to play by the shiprule again it will be a longer ban.

We would like to see what you have to say about this and if you are willing to stop breaking the rules.
And lets also see what BoogerJay has to say about this.

(09-02-2007, 03:54 PM)fenrir link Wrote:but I am banned. Is it permanent?
(09-02-2007, 03:45 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:This will be a few day ban, if you fail to play by the shiprule again it will be a longer ban.
Id stop breaking the rule, but I am banned. Is it permanent?
tBKwtWS took the words right out of my mouth. Fenrir, we have told you a ton of time, "Stop shooting/plane landing on the ship!" But yet, you seem now to get what we are trying to get through you're thick skull... I mean, look at all your kicks... There all about the ship! except for one on the top 5.

But, I will give you a second chance because I think that you wont do anything this time around.

You are UNBANNED

Please go to www.whatsmyip.com

Get your IP and post it an I will un-ban you!

You will be unbanned of the 4th of September!
(09-02-2007, 04:05 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote:You are UNBANNED

Please go to www.whatsmyip.com

Get your IP and post it an I will un-ban you!

Though, you are banned, you will be able to play on the 4 of September.
You mean he will remain banned until the 4th of september and then will be unbanned, boogerjay?
(09-02-2007, 04:11 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Roger that
I agree.
(09-02-2007, 04:10 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:You mean he will remain banned until the 4th of september and then will be unbanned, boogerjay?

Roger that
Pff.

You have been banned, and the ban is not permanent, but instead will last until 4/9/07. At that point, you will be unbanned, if you post your IP that is. Without your IP we can't unban you.

That's how it's done... :+
I can give you my current ip, but i don't know which is the one you banned, since it is dynamic.
If it's of any use, though, here is my current one:  84.222.5.67
You IP has been unabanned, so I guess this topic can be deleted
Ban appeal topics will not be deleted, they will be locked instead ;)

[Image: locked.gif]