Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]rofl
Nickname: [sOL]FatLiNE
Date of the ban: yesterday holden knows
Suspected Reason: holden
Your IP address: 109.240.209.249

When will you learn?

I went undercover yesturday because Weezy told me that you we're flaming, when i went in the first sentence i saw from you was "lolplz ur nothing but a useless faggot" or so, and then i started fighting you, you we're using insults along the lines of "dirty african faggot lagger" - Macsto and i both agreed to ban you, honestly, i don't even know whether to give you a date to be unbanned, because if your gonna keep flaming, i won't waste my time unbanning you.
rofl , for the first ur wrong , u banned me for flaming and racism n if i say african faggot it isnt racism , well macsto agreed that too.
but i admit that i flamed atleast said faggot a few times.

1 : This wont happen again,i regret it.
2 : I am sorry for those who i flamed yesterday and wont do it again.

3 : No racism anymore.
you owe gaahl and me a beer
i know tho  ;(

but anyway holden u got my lines up there, cud u decide about my unban date?
(11-28-2010, 02:44 PM)mAzz link Wrote: rofl , for the first ur wrong , u banned me for flaming and racism n if i say african faggot it isnt racism , well macsto agreed that too.
but i admit that i flamed atleast said faggot a few times.

1 : This wont happen again,i regret it.
2 : I am sorry for those who i flamed yesterday and wont do it again.

3 : No racism anymore.

That's what, the 5th time you said that now?
no its the first time i say that
(11-13-2010, 08:51 PM)mAzz link Wrote: k.
i will stop flamin tho

(09-16-2010, 07:44 AM)mAzz link Wrote: Alright Holden,Gibbs and jerico , ill do it.
Finally you won , i wont flame anymore  :(

And ofc , sorry for i even did it didnt know that i will sometime go this far ....
O-)

(09-17-2010, 12:23 PM)mAzz link Wrote: k , but well you jerico know that sometimes when you are mad you flame , no one cant be without flaming a little , but everyday i will stop with it more and more i promise  ;)

Found those in about 2 minutes time.
the first one seems to be full of shit , but what i said in the 2th one , ive improved alot tho
you didnt improve at all, your still the same spoiled kid and prolly never gonna change, but whatever

expect a long bantime seeing as i just unbanned you for this very reason 2 days ago