Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[5iN] - 5-0 is Near !!! ATTENTION [5iN]Sadik FOR SALE!!! 125 MIL USD INGAME $!!!

why this guy jordan got kicked from clans he joined lol
What kind of stupid name is this?
(12-15-2011, 11:01 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Your profile says "gang uL".

Anyway if you got kicked then why not sharing some dirty secrets about uL?
Dunno why I still got the little banner thingy, but oh well.

To be honest there were no dirty secrets going on. The only activity on the forum was about applicants. Nothing else really.
(12-15-2011, 11:06 AM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: why this guy jordan got kicked a clan* he joined lol
(12-15-2011, 11:06 AM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: why this guy jordan got kicked from clans he joined lol
Crip4Lyf? Crip4Lyf???? Crip4Lyf?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?
Seriously that has to be the one of the most retarded nicks I've seen in the sa-mp community and trust me I've seen plenty.  :roll: Ur nick would make the top 5 easily tho.
Says in ur profile that ur 20 but that's reaaally hard to believe if u come up with nick names like that...  _O-
Cripple 4 Life.
(12-15-2011, 11:06 AM)Crip4Lyf link Wrote: why this guy jordan got kicked from clans he joined lol

Because it's better than getting kicked from clans you've made.

lold hard @ that nickname
someone is 99's fanboy i see :')

[Image: troll_ba_dum_tss.png]
nice name poop ;)
(12-15-2011, 06:30 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Crip4Lyf? Crip4Lyf???? Crip4Lyf?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?
Seriously that has to be the one of the most retarded nicks I've seen in the sa-mp community and trust me I've seen plenty.  :roll: Ur nick would make the top 5 easily tho.
Says in ur profile that ur 20 but that's reaaally hard to believe if u come up with nick names like that...  _O-

u ranked no.1 in the words nicks then?
gg grats