Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Some suggestions
Suggestions:

*What do you think? 
(11-17-2010, 11:16 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I personally am quite bored of Las Venturas, if LVP wants to be more attractive then they should branch out to San Fierro and Los Santos too. Las Venturas is getting boring as hell, plus SF and LS have way more interesting terrain, landscapes and buildings.
(11-17-2010, 12:47 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: +1

Dont branch out, just move...Los Santos Playground :D
(11-18-2010, 12:53 PM)H0lden link Wrote: I actually agree, Los Santos and San Fierro have a shit load of potential, maps, races, games, DM spots and other shit.

Las Venturas gets boring after a while.
(11-18-2010, 06:09 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: For the various faults, deficiencies and random abnormalities Hooger possess' I think his point is an excellent one. I would be much happier playing In LS or even SF. For me Los Santos IS GTA:SA

*It was already suggested I think. I don’t know exactly how’s the new gang system. Anyway: When will come /gangfight invite? It should be something on Gang base.

*Why don’t you insert again the old messages, when it uses to show:

“ ‘Nickname’ has a wanted level of 6 stars!
There is now a price of $60000 on his head!”

it was attractive to the new players.

*When you get killed by someone you could see the same message as you do when you’re in a FC duel ( The health levels etc …)

*More tables, menus: change the /minigames menu, make one bigger and in the middle of the screen, add more menus, like when you type /race, make it show a big list of all the races with their id. P
eople would have only to click on the race they wanted to start it. There could be a menu for /ramping, a menu for /my, a menu for /rules, a menu for /commands…

*Servers that have more people online are servers that what people give more importance aren’t the fighting scores. Maybe you could remove the kill scores and make it show the money.
When someone reaches 20 kills, It could show

“Today or in this season “X Player” has killed 20 times”

when he/she reaches more 20 kills the same….

“Today “X Player” has killed 40 times”

I think the new players and players that actually keep the big servers alive, give more importance to the money than the kills. I might be wrong.
Anyway there could be a menu which would show the kill scores.

*Beside the message in "/showmessage" chat, show the minigames that are about to start in the screen like this:

[Image: semttulotvq.jpg]

(Yes, it was not a random picture :P )

It wouldn't be only 2/3 seconds as it is in "/showmessage" chat

Perhaps there could be added a command to have the possiblity of ignoring this, since it might cause lag or decrease fps (I’m not sure what I’m saying is correct)

*Is it already possible to add knifes in spawn weapons? :o If yes, there could be also a new minigame like /massacre, /spankme ...

*More map zones will never be too much :P It should be longer.

*The race's times should start being saved as soon as possible. It'll bring more competition and interest for racing. ( Add it to the website as well.)

Edit (November 23, 2010):

(11-23-2010, 08:21 AM)KushReliC link Wrote: more players wont help, gamemode needs serious updates  ;(
(11-23-2010, 08:40 AM)Pedro link Wrote: Oh, really? What do you think that really should be improved?
Quote:Grim link=topic=26893.msg356260#msg356260 date=1290500448]
Properties system. It's balls atm
(11-23-2010, 09:39 AM)KushReliC link Wrote: i liked the idea of another city... sf .. lv and ls have been raped over the years. property system .. vehicles.. more unique features, maybe enhance the stunting side of the gm .. since samp has lots of nerds who like ramps
What do you think?

Edit (December 29, 2010):

I think the cruise leaders should have the possibility of ending cruises.

Thanks,

Pedro