if you can escape from your ban, then try to pwn us :+
[Image: f9mjnk.jpg]

Problem?
Quote:Grim link=topic=26902.msg354761#msg354761 date=1290009689]
Problem?

Moderator orange just for you.

[Image: mmc60p.jpg]
Aw snap!  (8>
(11-17-2010, 03:40 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: Uhmm.. Let me get this straight..

You were struggling a few days ago for your unban that lasted months, and now you're flaming in a useless topic that you just edited to "lol" ..... what does this make you?
Seriously dude just stop it and play peacfully with everyone else, for your own good.
Just saying facts, no hatred.

Well bro, no you are talkin to a wrong person, i wan't even banned, and i am not flaming just saying facts, and protecting my teammate, and about being peacfull i don't think so, i like to fight people  8)
(11-17-2010, 03:30 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: why don't you stop flaming and laming and just let your guns talk? i perfer be a [T]ard than to be your friend you lil lagger.
you just said ''shut the fuck up'' and your saying to him to stop flaming? stupidity
(11-17-2010, 05:34 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: you just said ''shut the fuck up'' and your saying to him to stop flaming? stupidity

Yup, just like that, he started first place, talkin to my friend is same talkin to me. so i tryed to be behave the most i can.
(11-17-2010, 05:30 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: Well bro, no you are talkin to a wrong person, i wan't even banned, and i am not flaming just saying facts, and protecting my teammate, and about being peacfull i don't think so, i like to fight people  8)

rofl, I was talking to Unborn, not you.
and by peacful I didn't mean don't fight O.o, I meant just be nice with people
k