Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lv.MaZ
Ingame Name: MaZ, Mazine
Birthday: 21 may
Playing SA-MP Since: November 2007 being a random noob, but I concider myself actually "playing" since 2008. Then I got into WW which I still play now
Playing on LVP Since: 2010^^
Hi all. My name is angelo also known ingame as MaZ or Mazine. I live in Belgium and i'm 17 years old.
I started to play on this server a few weeks ago with some BB members. Also know alot of you guys already through IRC so i thought that I might make an introduction bout myself ;)

I've been playing SAMP for almost 4 years now.
Most of the time I play WW, a/d and hang on IRC but lately I've started to RW with BB and decided to play here since i kinda already know few players from here.
Started on Partyserver and played there for a few weeks to get into the WW basics. Joined Ask and had a wonderfull time in 0.2a playing CWs, Trainings and so on, watching Ask grow.
July 2009 i left Ask and joined MOB due to problems inside the clan. Trained alot there, learned alot bout organisation and a/d tactics and became better in individual skill. But in the summer of 2010 I got bored of them and decided to fix my problems with Ask and rejoining them. That's where i am now :)
Been hanging around with BB for 3 years now and I can say that they mostly got me into RW since YeraY trained me xD
After another year of being in Ask, we got hit by inactivity of the leaders, certain members which fuck up the relationships between other members. I had no more fun playing with them so Raider and I decided to leave Ask. And while discussing it I came to the idea to create a clan if I could start enough members to start off with, which I did. So on the nineteenth of June Lethal Vengeance (Lv.) was born. Starting with me, raider, blooddrunk, sebas and Cubone :)

My hobbys are volleybal, beach volleybal and gaming. I also go out alot with mates, mostly just chilling in a pub and having some beers.
Games I play are SAMP, CoD4, Black ops, MW3 and L4D2 (those are the MP games) and also some more SP games.

Hi ¬_¬
Yo maz

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

^ Dunno who in MOB used to do that but i lol'd at it everytime
Hurr thurr _¬¬
Hey and Welcome! Hope you enjoy LVP! Good Luck! \o
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26839.msg352714#msg352714 date=1289582083]
Yo maz

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

^ Dunno who in MOB used to do that but i lol'd at it everytime
i think it was Suraj or finch xD
yo dude, welcome to LVP  :w