Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Who's the most ClanHopper?
A better answer would've been a hermaphrodite, but then that is probably beyond the intelligence of an Aussie...

Anyway, it always amuses me that topics with such poor grammar in the title actually succeed.
(11-17-2010, 10:05 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: A better answer would've been a hermaphrodite, but then that is probably beyond the intelligence of an Aussie...

Anyway, it always amuses me that topics with such poor grammar in the title actually succeed.
aye aye, fuck you!
(11-17-2010, 12:31 AM)Mik3 link Wrote: @No_M3rcy:
hi moron.

and no, It's  not about no clan wants me, I haven't applied for a clan and denied, FUCK OFF NO_MERCY U FCKING cunt cock.

oh okey, remind me again why the reason you asked me to make new clan with you..?  :/
(11-17-2010, 11:42 AM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: oh okey, remind me again why the reason you asked me to make new clan with you..?  :/
I never did, I asked you to JOIN my clan.

well, fuck off.
Okey sorry.  :(
(11-17-2010, 10:05 AM)dappamikey link Wrote: A better answer would've been a hermaphrodite, but then that is probably beyond the intelligence of an Aussie...

animals cant be hermaphradites :o or can they :P
(11-18-2010, 07:12 AM)Nater link Wrote: animals cant be hermaphradites :o or can they :P
worms can for example
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

Almost any living thing can be one.
(11-17-2010, 01:13 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: [SAE]Deatheater

I know right. 1 clan in 3 years :X what a disgrace!!!

I'm such a clan whore. I should go to a sa-mp health clinic and get checked out for sa-mp's version of chlamydia.

I'm on the ball today! My sarcasm detector is going crazy! >:)
Fucking clan whore.