Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

mAzz UnBaN ApPeAL_^[_]
Alright, we made a deal, you broke it barely an hour after your early unban.

Cya in 14 days, being Friday, 26th November.

Any attempt to evade or any flaming towards a crewmember will result in additional three days for you.
ye nice crewmember u got : The Mighty Gaahl fuckin all the time
You started the thing by flaming me ingame while I didn't even notice you, I didn't insult you even once, both Hitman and Weezy saw that and can confirm my version. Save my time and don't make me post the logs.

My suggestion is to just take your bantime, correct your attitude and come back as a new guy. You'll see that you'll have no more problems then.
Gaahl useless to write such a text , i wont take it as it comes from u , the reason i said stfu for is that u fuckd with me at IRC like a month ago n now ur fuckin ingame/forums/IRC.
..you're mad about something that supposedly happened a month ago?
read the text correctly next time before u even ask smth
God, this is pathetic.
I don't remember doing anything like that, mainly cause I don't even bother considering people with an attitude such as yours. Pull out a nicer excuse next time ;)

Anyway, kind people are always welcome, while flamers aren't.
Stop the fucking tough guy act now, you look like nothing but a pathetic little retard seeking attention, and i doubt very much Hitman has the time to put up with your shit.
(11-13-2010, 09:00 AM)H0lden link Wrote: Stop the fucking tough guy act now, you look like nothing but a pathetic little retard seeking attention, and i doubt very much Hitman has the time to put up with your shit.
rofl , btw y did u change the name to this topic?