Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Happy halloween
Halloween used to be one of the best nights for me, but that was when I was a kid and we wore costumes. Now it's just a normal day with a crapload of disguised guys around the street, lol.

Last night I didn't get drunk... Wanted to but couldn't, had a fucking terrible throatache and every time I tried to drink a little alcohol I felt like I was on fire. So it pretty much SUCKED. Let alone I cba getting any candy.

I differ with you Cave, imo the best night is New Year's Eve, then Christmas (which I lost interest for as well), then my birthday's night or, in instance, the first weekend after my birthday when I can get drunk as fuck. Unless you cellebrate it there in a very different way, I don't see anything fun or special on Halloween other than fun for the kids.
(11-01-2010, 11:39 PM)Jhon link Wrote: Halloween used to be one of the best nights for me, but that was when I was a kid and we wore costumes. Now it's just a normal day with a crapload of disguised guys around the street, lol.

Last night I didn't get drunk... Wanted to but couldn't, had a fucking terrible throatache and every time I tried to drink a little alcohol I felt like I was on fire. So it pretty much SUCKED. Let alone I cba getting any candy.

I differ with you Cave, imo the best night is New Year's Eve, then Christmas (which I lost interest for as well), then my birthday's night or, in instance, the first weekend after my birthday when I can get drunk as fuck. Unless you cellebrate it there in a very different way, I don't see anything fun or special on Halloween other than fun for the kids.
comn man don't be so down,With a face like yours got you can go out and celebrate it everyday!!!!!(n night)
(11-02-2010, 12:04 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: comn man don't be so down,With the face you got you can go out and celebrate it everyday!!!!!(n night)

[Image: wtf.jpg]