Ingame Name: Mik3
Country NetherLand
Age 18
Birthday One of October in 1992
Gender Male
Playing SA-MP Since: 2007
Playing on LVP Since: 2010

Extra:
You can ask me what ever you want to, I can answer your questions.

I will talk a little about my SA-MP History,
Thanks for attention.

First I started playing sa-mp, I was a noob who just come and drive cars, and I love'd to 'Drive-By'.. That was in March 2007.. don't really remember the day anyways, When I had some Running Weapons experience, I started playing on PartyServer, I loved that server, it was the only server which I was playing on, and then moved to some 2-Shots Servers.. something like 'RSD' 'NSG' 'N2L'..
If your interested, I will give the IP of the servers.. and if it is allowed ofc, Hope it is, If not just tell me and I will remove them.

RSD's: 78.46.67.76:7777
NSG's: 94.23.154.160:7777
N2L: Not sure, I think it's died clan.

Well.. I used to play there, I got many friends in there.. they're Germany, I don't speak Germany, but I found them great guys and girls.

I had my OWN server, with my own script, I had a clan actually, it called [SK]-Street Killers.
and then the other manager closed it Suddenly.. Well, that's was in time ago.
and then I joined [SW] I had Great time with them!. It was the best thing happen to me in SA-MP.. and I was Premoted to 'Co-Manager'..

By the way, I'm clanless atm.. and I think I will have a good time in lvp, It's why I did this 'Introduction' thing..

Greeds,
Mike.
Hey!  :w

Welcome to LVP, good luck and have fun! :P
hi and welcome  :w
Welcome! LVP is a great server with a nice community, so I'm sure you will enjoy your time here!
Thanks you all :D
There's no girls on the internet!
(10-30-2010, 10:46 AM)Richard link Wrote: There's no girls on the internet!

Right! I'm not a girl noob.
You already forgot our talk last night?
(10-30-2010, 10:47 AM)NumbersLord link Wrote: Right! I'm not a girl noob.
He wasn't referring that you are a girl,noob.
(10-29-2010, 09:21 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote: Well.. I used to play there, I got many friends in there.. they're Germany, I don't speak Germany, but I found them great guys and girls.
Welcome to LVP  :+