Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

for noisiA
(10-12-2010, 10:23 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Sorry XiZ what is Bulgaria? A new club or something?
Sorry, I don't see Colombia anywhere. So you might wanna get off the football section, son.

@Hitman, grats on the 3:0 win against the super strong team of...Kazakhstan!

@Munch, grats on England's win tonight and Liverpool's sell...NOT, because England are noobs who can't win over a single Mirko Vucinic and my men Hicks and Gillet are holding on!
(10-12-2010, 09:27 AM)XiZ link Wrote: oh im sorry did anyone say:
[Image: bottone-bandiera-gallese-wales-flag.jpg][size=7]Wales 0-1 Bulgaria[Image: Bulgaria%20Flag.png]

wales ez  _O-
I'm really disappointed on what happened last night at Italy's match. Damn cops should have unleashed hell on those violent supporters (even tho it looks like they're still in the stadium with police waiting for them in anti-riot armor outside)
(10-13-2010, 08:26 AM)XiZ link Wrote: Sorry, I don't see Colombia anywhere. So you might wanna get off the football section, son.

Of course, you're too young to know. Check both teams' histories and come back to me. But please don't call me "son", son.
(10-13-2010, 08:26 AM)XiZ link Wrote: men Hicks and Gillet are holding on!

You seriously showing support to two American cunts who are ruining football? They treated the club, fans and even the city like shit and you're talking like that? They bullied Rafa out and told soooo many lies it's unbelievable.

If your precious Chelsea were going through even a fraction of our troubles I wouldn't be celebrating. I wouldn't wish this on anybody, even Manchester United.

But they lost so you can stop celebrating now. :)

And I like how you can't seem to stop reading news about us. Man U fans are like that, they express hate to us but can't stop talking about us.

And so you know, a victory over Wales isn't a big achievement.
Also if England are so shit and we beat Bulgaria 4-0...then...you suck balls. :)
(10-13-2010, 10:46 AM)Munch link Wrote: You seriously showing support to two American cunts who are ruining football? They treated the club, fans and even the city like shit and you're talking like that? They bullied Rafa out and told soooo many lies it's unbelievable.

If your precious Chelsea were going through even a fraction of our troubles I wouldn't be celebrating. I wouldn't wish this on anybody, even Manchester United.

But they lost so you can stop celebrating now. :)

And I like how you can't seem to stop reading news about us. Man U fans are like that, they express hate to us but can't stop talking about us.

And so you know, a victory over Wales isn't a big achievement.
Also if England are so shit and we beat Bulgaria 4-0...then...you suck balls. :)
perhaps you didn't understand that i was just joking just as you were before me...perhaps.

@Jhon, lolz. are you sure you're talking about Bulgaria and Colombia? Let's compare World Cup achievements:

BULGARIA:

1930 Did not enter
1934 Did not qualify
1938 Did not qualify
1950 Did not enter
1954 Did not qualify
1958 Did not qualify
1962 Round 1
1966 Round 1
1970 Round 1
1974 Round 1
1978 Did not qualify
1982 Did not qualify
1986 Round of 16
1990 Did not qualify
1994 Semi-finals (4TH PLACE)
1998 Round 1
2002 Did not qualify
2006 Did not qualify
2010 Did not qualify

COLOMBIA:

1930 to 1934 Not a FIFA member
1938 Withdrew
1950 to 1954 Did not enter
1958 Did not qualify
1962 Group Stage
1966 to 1986
1990 Round of 16
1994 Group Stage
1998 Group Stage
2002 to 2010 Did not qualify
(10-14-2010, 06:41 PM)XiZ link Wrote: perhaps you didn't understand that i was just joking just as you were before me...perhaps.

I know you were joking but calling them two ''my men'' in a situation like that isn't something to joke about. Say that to a Liverpool fan's face (joking or not) and chances are he'll get pissed off at you.

The England bit I don't care about, Capello said he's indebted to Gerrard and said he's saved his job as England manager...so to thank him he takes the captain's armband from him and gives it to Ferdinand. He might aswell of just booted him in the balls and said thank you. While that stupid favourtism is there I won't care much for them/
Hahaha XiZ nerd you just got trolled son. Neither was I talking seriously, nor do I give a shit about either team (as I've stated many times before, I care so much about the colombian team that I don't even know the players' names) as they're both shit, so you just wasted your time searching both histories :D
Since when is trying to prove something, which can't be proven because of lack of arguments, called trolling? That's not trolling, that's more like being an idiot in public. You will never be capable of trolling, because trolling is a art.
Oh why so excited  :? Trying to prove something? Lack of arguments? How can there be a lack of "arguments" when I wasn't trying to prove anything in the first place? Lol. I said something for fun, you took it seriously and now I'm the one being an "idiot" in public -> like if I give a fuck about others' opinion on the internet, rofl. Too bad I won't be capable of being an artist though  ;(