Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Congratulations to MacSto!
(10-10-2010, 10:32 PM)MacSto link Wrote: This
This

I wonder where Richard is to ban us all, is he on a vacation or something? :'(

Edit:
I'm off to bed now kids, have fun!
MacSto pls stop spamming this topic or i will report you to higher authorities.
(10-10-2010, 10:33 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: MacSto pls stop spamming this topic or i will report you to higher authorities.
hahhaha xD
You have to realise that it's not his fault by getting promoted to moderator so there's no reason to hate him or make all kinds of bad comments. He is promoted already and things aren't going to change (I think), If he has a lack of experience and management didn't consider that as a bad point I'm sure he can get that experience that every crewmember needs to help out the community. I just think that management rushed a bit with his promotion, but come on some people really deserve a chance to become crew and show everyone that they're capable of doing their "job".
WHERE'S MY CHANCE BEETHI? I WANNA PROVE MYSELF  :'(
(10-10-2010, 10:36 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: WHERE'S MY CHANCE BEETHI? I WANNA PROVE MYSELF  :'(
You just gave away 50% of that chance by asking for it :/
Blackbean , belive me that im not after forums post's & what's your problem ? I asked you a question , you sayd im
taking MacSto's side , well that aint true.. You edited my post so you could clear your point , go back to
that post and read it to the end , there is a part you missed over there - try reading all my post in the few last pages
(maby 7 post) , all of them includes the same meaning in diffrent ways .

the fuck u talkin about blackbean? im well on my way to becoming management...
Ok guys, everybody had their chance to say what's on their mind.
Now this topic is going nowhere anymore, and only starts to escalate in flaming and posting of numerous offtopic, useless and spammy posts.
Time to put a lock on it.