Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Really really wierd fraps problem LOL
Ok just got a new computer.
When I fraps ingame on samp my fps is stable right.
When I stand STILL my ping (yes ping) is stable.

If I however, start moving around, aiming fast around or shooting or doing anything fast at all my ping can go up to like 400
in a second.
There is NO delay in chat or something that indicates that I actually got 400ping

SO what the fuck is going on?:D

Oh and its only on samp this happens.
Quote:Grim link=topic=26478.msg342901#msg342901 date=1286487585]
Ok just got a new computer.
When I fraps ingame on samp my fps is stable right.
When I stand STILL my ping (yes ping) is stable.

If I however, start moving around, aiming fast around or shooting or doing anything fast at all my ping can go up to like 400
in a second.
There is NO delay in chat or something that indicates that I actually got 400ping

SO what the fuck is going on?:D

Oh and its only on samp this happens.

Uhmmm I'm not sure what fraps has to do with ping, but possible your using a lot of ram/processing to record with fraps, not giving enough for a good connection response to the server? Try going to processes and setting GTA_SA.exe to above normal priority under the processes tab.

Tutorial here: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=23291.0

Yea I guess its something that prevents giving good connection response to the server, but idk if its my ram.
I got 4gb ram and when frapsing the fraps uses 25% cpu, if that means anything..

If I set priority higher on SA the game starts lagging abit and sound gets fucked up...
Quote:Grim link=topic=26478.msg342963#msg342963 date=1286532936]

Yea I guess its something that prevents giving good connection response to the server, but idk if its my ram.
I got 4gb ram and when frapsing the fraps uses 25% cpu, if that means anything..

If I set priority higher on SA the game starts lagging abit and sound gets fucked up...

Ah well I guess I'm not sure. I'm out of ideas :w
maybe google youtube for "regedit" and the freeware "gamebooster" will help some?
(11-08-2010, 12:47 PM)captaint link Wrote: maybe google youtube for "regedit" and the freeware "gamebooster" will help some?

Gamebooster doesn't improve shit.  :/
okay
it Does for me Extualy Bluefox Cuz even if u close some programS! if u can see when use gamebooster it close other things Too.You can choose which program u want or not to be closed.But i Prefer close everything And if someone can answer closing all programs using gamebooster can Cost me any damaged to my pc ???
Set it to Half Size - if u already did that Im sry for going offtopic but it's my special tactic of getting more number of posts if u know what I mean.
(11-08-2010, 07:25 PM)SH4kur link Wrote: it Does for me Extualy Bluefox Cuz even if u close some programS! if u can see when use gamebooster it close other things Too.You can choose which program u want or not to be closed.But i Prefer close everything And if someone can answer closing all programs using gamebooster can Cost me any damaged to my pc ???

Well I guess it does improve shit if you don't know the basic things to taking care of your PC, that's about it.