Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Screenshots of people breaking the rules
so it issnd illigal to kill people inside buildings????

but the 24/7 is a bank??  issnt it possible to make a kind of shipkiller script for all the 24/7???
(01-14-2007, 01:13 PM)oostcoast link Wrote:but the 24/7 is a bank??  issnt it possible to make a kind of shipkiller script for all the 24/7???

I like that idea, would that be possible with an interior? :)
i dont know how the shipkill script works ( i think that if you kill someone whitin the coordinates of the ship that you than get jailed) er something like that, but al the 24/7 interior are above the sea between ls and lv so it is har to kill someone on the see ( no boats in LV playground)
so can my idea work ( to all scripters)
I hate to get killed inside the 24/7   :(
The devs are aware that we can use the same function/idea/script as the shipkill part, but our current 2.4.x version has a development stop.
This means, no new features will be added. Bugfixes or high important (admin) functions excluded.
So for LVP 3.0 this function won't be added, for 99% sure, and after the LVP 3.0, maybe.

Either way, you will die always, no matter what script you write :)
yes but the interior-killer would be in jail, and then learn not to do it! :)
Unless the script is changed to doing a certain amount of damage to someone in the area. So sometimes you might end up dead before enough is done to trigger the script but otherwise people are jailed for ship attacking and indoor attacking not just killing.
But there are hundreds of interiors, so people wouldn't stop in most.

Just kick the shit into the guy that attacks you, saves alot of time for the devs, and makes it more fun :P

-tj
qq estroe!!
(02-25-2012, 03:54 PM)HoldeN link Wrote:qq estroe!!
yeah estroe you crybaby!
my new favorite topic!