Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]mAzz banned
(09-16-2010, 06:22 AM)mAzz link Wrote: When im joking something i get more ban time ? Also if you set me more 2 days you think it helps me to change my attitude , didnt you yet know that "you" banned me for flaming or ? and you think i will obey you if you tell me how to do in this life ? .
Of course he banned you for flaming, and he added an extra 2 days because you we're refusing to follow an order, and he's not asking you to change it in real life, he's asking you to change it on this game, seriously man, drop the bad-ass act, you're embarassing you're self, and your reputation, anyways, dates been posted, no one should post in here anymore except Gibbs.
(09-16-2010, 07:26 AM)H0lden link Wrote: Of course he banned you for flaming, and he added an extra 2 days because you we're refusing to follow an order, and he's not asking you to change it in real life, he's asking you to change it on this game, seriously man, drop the bad-ass act, you're embarassing you're self, and your reputation, anyways, dates been posted, no one should post in here anymore except Gibbs.

Hater why am I not allowed either  :(
Alright Holden,Gibbs and jerico , ill do it.
Finally you won , i wont flame anymore  :(

And ofc , sorry for i even did it didnt know that i will sometime go this far ....
O-)
(09-16-2010, 07:44 AM)mAzz link Wrote: Alright Holden,Gibbs and jerico , ill do it.
Finally you won , i wont flame anymore  :(

And ofc , sorry for i even did it didnt know that i will sometime go this far ....
O-)
The biggest winner will be you :=)
What do you mean Gibbz0r?
That when you quit flaming, not only we are the winners. You will be the winner. Everything starts to go better when u stop flaming, trust me.
this time i will  :o

And this topic is Epic  _O-
mAzz,

I heard this before. That you will not flame anymore. Did you remember our pm conversation on irc when i kicked you when you was treathening/flaming another player?

I did not mention the conversation with this ban. But you promissed me too to not flame anymore. So if you do it again, because you said you would never do it anymore but we are here again and you promiss it once again. I feel, if it happens again i will use that log too.

Greets,

jerico
k , but well you jerico know that sometimes when you are mad you flame , no one cant be without flaming a little , but everyday i will stop with it more and more i promise  ;)
Since we've had a couple very long chats in the last few days, and you've showed signs of improvement of your attitude, I will hereby unban you.

Have a nice non-flamery time!