Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Is ENBseries Mod allowed on LVP
the same fake ass again... this guy isn't Josue he doesn't even speak english.. and i guess hurricane already made a topic to ban him :\

Anyway.. what you wanted from this topic isn't to know if it was allowed or not.. u just wanted to tell us that Thug is using this mod right?

well, u fail
Hah, this retard talked shit on me?
Why did I go to the effort of spending 2 minutes of my time dignifying him with a response on the other thread... whines about my ping and then whines about Thug. You see these people everywhere- always an excuse to why they lose- not one of the winners who make no excuses and just practice until they get to the stage where wimps like this guy are making excuses for losing to them.
(09-12-2010, 06:44 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hah, this retard talked shit on me?
Why did I go to the effort of spending 2 minutes of my time dignifying him with a response on the other thread... whines about my ping and then whines about Thug. You see these people everywhere- always an excuse to why they lose- not one of the winners who make no excuses and just practice until they get to the stage where wimps like this guy are making excuses for losing to them.

Australia plays SA:MP again?
Heh not me man, not for a little over a year now.
if you pay me via paypal($20) you won't ever be easy to hit again. I've been doing this for a year now, real simple! What do you say bro?!
trollololol
/fpslimit 20, now get out of my face.
Quote:Josue link=topic=26223.msg337754#msg337754 date=1284310495]
I wanna make my hitbox harder, is it allowed on LVP? It just changes visual effects and no part of the gameplay. I have seen [sLK]Thug using it in one of his youtube videos so its allowed?

It's just some blur and visual effects made with Sony Vegas Pro..