Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]server close the conection ????
i try to get in the server but it close autom befor i login
my ingame name : [JOK3R]Huggy[_]
I can't find any information about you. Could you give me IP addresses and other names you have used? I can't do anything to help out without them.  =(
(09-11-2010, 07:33 AM)Nanook link Wrote: I can't find any information about you. Could you give me IP addresses and other names you have used? I can't do anything to help out without them.  =(
i play here with Huggy name and my ip is 81.192.215.121 but it change
After a bit of research, I've figured out that we don't let people named Unborn from your IP range to be unbanned. I do applaud you on covering your tracks though! o/
(09-11-2010, 08:12 AM)Nanook link Wrote: After a bit of research, I've figured out that we don't let people named Unborn from your IP range to be unbanned. I do applaud you on covering your tracks though! o/
so u will help now plz i wan to get in the game
Quote:Huggy[_] link=topic=26206.msg337320#msg337320 date=1284189498]
so u will help now plz i wan to get in the game

No, Unborn, you are not allowed in.
(09-11-2010, 08:19 AM)Nanook link Wrote: No, Unborn, you are not allowed in.
?????? i play here with this range 2 days ago
and i dont get from u ??? what u mean plz
You are not getting unbanned. We have data that shows you are Unborn, who is permanently banned from LVP.
(09-11-2010, 09:00 AM)Nanook link Wrote: You are not getting unbanned.
why ?? what the reason for that ????????????????????
if u say cheate i dont cheat in any server ,i dont eving have the software or what it is for that.
sry for double post
who s that Unborn i dont use undercover names
just Huggy
edit : i wan to see that data about that shit unborn and what time he get in ,
btw u can ask anyone on LW admins/players about me. i m regular player with one account named [JOK3R]Huggy[_]