Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]VasiLy appeal
Nickname: [T]VasiLy
Date of the ban: yesterday i think.. today i didnt play at all
Suspected Reason: ship-lamming
Your IP address:  109.66.113.49

I do not remember I did something like that, maybe it was accidental, Thanks so much for who helps
You were banned by Cyrix404 and will have to patiently await his response. I'll notify him about your appeal if I see him.
I think it's a total lie I've never done anything like malice
can any one help yet i still wait..
Lithirm already did, wait for Cyrix404 to reply, don't re-join the server until he replies here and tells you you're unban date, and then still don't join the server until he tells you you're unbanned.
You was banned 24 hours for shiplamming, which is defined as participating in a DM, and then running to the ramp to avoid finishing the fight. I banned you due to video evidence: Click here for video
Since 24 hours has passed, you are hearby UNBANNED.
FYI, next time you are banned, do not attempt to rejoin the game without talking with crew first. Every ban evade attempt could lead to extra ban time, but seeing that you really didn't actively try to ban evade other than just connect to see if you was unbanned, no extra ban time is necessary. Enjoy playing on LVP.
(09-07-2010, 02:54 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: You was banned 24 hours for shiplamming, which is defined as participating in a DM, and then running to the ramp to avoid finishing the fight. I banned you due to video evidence: Click here for video
Since 24 hours has passed, you are hearby UNBANNED.
FYI, next time you are banned, do not attempt to rejoin the game without talking with crew first. Every ban evade attempt could lead to extra ban time, but seeing that you really didn't actively try to ban evade other than just connect to see if you was unbanned, no extra ban time is necessary. Enjoy playing on LVP.

hehe it was you R4MBO with the stupid ping that no one can tuch w/e im sorry that wasn't yesterday i though u was talking about yesterday.. and i will not do it again ;)