Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Top 10 lvp (active) fighter
(09-05-2010, 01:51 PM)H0lden link Wrote: You're so biased lol, all of T my ass...
How you have been Moderator ? thats so funny  _O-

btw Your a insulter and flamer, Flaming to T for no reason!

Just play your game like a man! and Watch Your Language
(09-05-2010, 04:30 PM)CransLaToR link Wrote: How you have been Moderator ? thats so funny  _O-

Just play your game like a man!

Anyway, he will find the exit... Don't spend your words for no whorty things.
Another useless topic, lock this.
(09-05-2010, 04:30 PM)CransLaToR link Wrote: How you have been Moderator ? thats so funny  _O-

yeaaah holllden ur such a baaad mod , cranslatorrrrr for mod & admin !!!
I can't remember, When Did I say ''I am for Admin & mod ''
(09-05-2010, 05:10 PM)azerty link Wrote: yeaaah holllden ur such a baaad mod , cranslatorrrrr for mod & admin !!!

+1
This topic isn't as useless as people moan about. The other topic wasn't exactly clear and people didn't know if it meant best active fighters or best fighters in history, whereas in this topic it's the best active fighters.

And you're a biased prick, i bet if you we're in a clan callled [BALLS] you'd be saying that was the best clan, not T, get over yourself, punk.
(09-05-2010, 05:10 PM)azerty link Wrote: yeaaah holllden ur such a baaad mod , cranslatorrrrr for mod & admin !!!
Ya, Demote, im not 'whorty' enough :'(
(09-05-2010, 05:39 PM)H0lden link Wrote: And you're a biased prick, i bet if you we're in a clan callled [BALLS] you'd be saying that was the best clan, not T, get over yourself, punk.Ya, Demote, im not 'whorty' enough :'(

Useless
(09-05-2010, 05:48 PM)karizma link Wrote: Useless
Check yourself, punk.