Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BB]Xer0 "Updated"
Ingame Name: [BB]Xer0 / [BB]x3r0z0r
Birthday: 9-9-1996
Other Games: COD4 / MTA / MW2
Playing SA-MP Since: 2009
Playing on LVP Since: 2009
Introduction: This shit started in the first day of my school in 2008's winter, when my friends told me about a game which we can play all together online, so they asked me to play sa-mp with them and I accepted that so I started playing with my friends who are XrAy, Darkness, Unbreak and Siwiks in LCS server which is owned by SAFC aka [sLK]Outbreak, we all became Mods and some of us admins. There I got some good 4 shots skills.

After that LCS my friends started to play much on lvp, I played on lvp but not so much, wan't interested anymore in Free roaming tbh. later on some of my friends found a cool server called UGP (Ultimative Gamers Playground) owned by Jeffry and Palladium, I played there for some while until I reached level 4 Admin there and improved my 4 shots skill, while playing there I found a guy called Hoia playing with the [Ask] tag, he was cool and had some WW skills, later on, on UGP's IRC I found a guy called [Ask]Hit he was also cool and mature aswell.

After a while I became bored of RW then I started playing WW, [BB]XrAy and ex-[MOB]Shega (aka HeaveN) learned me how to cbug, I kept training more and more on cbug and rapid fire, then I became good but not decent, I started to play on GTA:T there I got the decent 1v1 skills and Applied to Ask, and I got accepted as [Askr] and learned some Attack/Defend but unfortunately I failed in passing my trial.

Then after, I was still a kiddo and I rushed applying to MOB as I just wanted to be in a clan, I wasn't ready enough to join it.
I stopped applying to clans and started more to train on A/D when I felt that I got the enough skill to join any clan I applied to OnB my app took like 2 months, but life didn't let me join all their trainings so I saw that there is no chance for me to join in by that I closed my app.

After like a week relations between me and Ask members was fixed and [Ask]Seneca invited me to apply to Ask, and I did. but evskiboy still didn't want me in the clan and was going to deny me again but Seneca and Sk8er wanted me in and told evs to give me a chance and It took 1 months from me to get accepted as [Askt] then another 1 month and 2 weeks to get [Askr] furthermore 2 more weeks in (10-1-2011) I finally got promoted into a full Ask member after 3 months of applying. But I got kicked from Ask by evs as he didn't see me changed. tho me and evski now are very cool with each other, no problems so. In 4th August 2011 I applied to BB. played much TCWs with them, talked with them on mumble, been active and on 20th August I got Accepted as [BB] Trial. And now I'm enjoying playing with my peeps in BB, and oh, it's been long time since I got accepted, I nearly reached a year from being a Blood Brother, very proud 8)

Sincerely,

[BB]Xer0
:w hi
Welcome to lvp. :)
ty all for your nice welcome ;)
Welcome  :w
Hmm you like basketball :D?
Whats your favorite team :P
What position do you play?
welcome  ;)
ehrm.. welcume :w
Ty all, Demolition my fav. team is The Lakers and I play in many places..
Welcome :w
%)
(09-04-2010, 01:13 PM)Xer0 link Wrote: Ty all, Demolition my fav. team is The Lakers and I play in many places..
I meant position PF SF SG PG C xD
and yea lakers are good :D