Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lost my VIP muting rights.
On August 23rd 10:40pm EST I muted a player whose name is Helm[PL] who was spamming in the chat and talking other languages. Then I was kicked by a high authority player and my muting rights were taken away. May I also add that this unregistered player was entering hydras and jumping very high in the air thus he was a hacking.
Thank you for your time
Trial123
Hai,

I checked the logs. There were 2 guys, Helm[PL] and HeIm[PL].
Anyway, despite it being 2 people, they weren't spamming at all. All they said after a kill was "helmed". That's not spamming unless they say it a lot of times in a short time. Next to that there wasn't a foreign word said.

They weren't hacking either. They were using BMX bikes to jump(there's a glitch allowing you to jump pretty high). Also, they were undercover admins which explains the hydra flying.

That's why you rights were removed by one of the admins.
Well I apologize for not seeing that they shouldn't have been muted. Are my /lang rights gone forever now?
Yes, once revoked they don't come back. This means you won't be able to /lang or enter the admin vehicles.
i was just trying to mute him because i thought he was spamming normally I am very good and mute ppl when the use caps etc. and warn them first can't i have a warning?
The rules are clear enough.