Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

So you think you can get rid of me, that easily?
Today i tryed to connect to server and couldnt do it.

I see players on server but when i try to connect it just wont let me in. Since i am not new i assume that you range banned me, coz of little kids who rage and cant handle my DB.

Well dear LVP community this is not how we shall do this. Range ban should only be issued when theres DDOSING on server or ban evading cheaters, but LOL i didnt do any of that shit. I play this game legit , still i make nerds mad, because i don't play a little fair. So how much those stat whores payed to management to range ban me forever from this server ?

But don't worry, in 1 month i am coming back to my home in USA, where i will have new ISP, that means i will be able to play again on this server and DB. My DB will become even more dramatic since i will use tons of undercover names, that means my victims won't even know what hit em.

Big mistake LVP, big mistake, see you in 1 month, or sooner if you lift this  ridiculous range ban for DB lmfao. Cant handle my legit play? So you have to go so low and remove me silently?
Or maybe the server updated to 0.3b?
ROFFFFFFFFFFFFL THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY
GOTO: WWW.SA-MP.COM
and download 0.3b
Sorry for caps this is HILARIOUS :D
pwned
hahahaha what a retard ROFL  _O- _O- _O-
(08-22-2010, 10:01 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Or maybe the server updated to 0.3b?

Bet you feel stupid now, lol.

If the Admins range banned you for drive-bying, what hope is there for most of us who do other stuff? Some of the Admins may be stupid or insane but even they have limits!
rofl
ballin
trolololol
lmao  _O- _O-

this guy is  O+ O+