Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Nickname: Unborn
Date of the ban: August 22nd,10
Suspected Reason: saying niggah in the chat, but didnt say it personally to someone
Your IP address: 196.217.226.85

if u think saying niggah in the chat, referring to anyone is heavy rascism be free to write what u think! and please tBK 10 days is gonna kill me , worse than fasting 30 days... i really didnt want to offend anyone im reaaally sorry pliz consider it as light racism and ill never fuck up in lvp again  :'(  :'(  :'(
Unborn,

I gave you a 10 day ban because you also have been asking for fixes instead of using the taxi. And you were lying about that afterwards.
But I already have punished you for that and it would not be fair to punish you twice.

So I will consider this as light racism as you did not call anyone a N*** you just said it in general.
The conditions in your real life however do not have any influence on a ban in lvp, so I wish you good luck with fasting but this is no reason for shortening your ban-time.

As you might know when you are banned noone is allowed to join the server from your ip-address, that includes your brother. We can not truly see the difference between you and him, we only see ip-addresses.
[tt]3azikolibali[/tt] has joined from your ip, and that is considered ban evading.

Light racism gets you a 7 day ban + evading is 1 more days, that equalls a 8 day ban.
I hope you will not evade again as the ban-time will increase exponentially.

You will be unbanned on 30 August.
Unborn and therefor also DanUp, (as you are brothers and share the samp ip-address and router)

You have been warned that nobody is allowed to join the server again, from your current or any new ip-addresses.
As you know from my last post this is considered ban-evading and you ban-time will increase.
You chose to disregard that warning and joined the server anyway. A 1 day ban per ban-evade does not seem to be a severe enough punishment to stop you from ban evading, so as customary I will now be granting 2-day extensions to your ban, per evade attempt.

You have reset your ip-address 3 times in 2 hours, so it looks like you intentionally got new ip's to evade our ban.
[tt]<Nuwani> *** Player log of DanUp (9 items)
<Nuwani> [22/08/2010 19:25:57] (ban by AntiCheat): Ban-evade attempt (IP: 41.214.239.124)
<Nuwani> [22/08/2010 18:15:50] (ban by Boteend): Ban evading (Code 2) (IP: 41.214.239.124)
<Nuwani> [22/08/2010 17:17:45] (ban by Boteend): Ban evading (Code 2) (IP: 196.217.218.254)[/tt]

You also try to enter the server as Fr05T3D, every time only minutes before DanUp tried to join.
[tt]<Nuwani> *** Player log of Fr05T3D (3 items)
<Nuwani> [22/08/2010 19:21:38] (ban by AntiCheat): Ban-evade attempt (IP: 196.217.218.254)
<Nuwani> [22/08/2010 19:13:27] (ban by AntiCheat): Ban-evade attempt (IP: 196.217.218.254)
<Nuwani> [22/08/2010 17:12:07] (ban by Boteend): Ban evading (Code 2) (IP: 196.217.232.8 )[/tt]

6*2=12, you ban will be extended with 12 days.
Once again I would like to advise you not to join the server while you are banned, next time it will result in a 3 day extension per evade attempt.

For now enjoy playing on other server and I hope to see you on (or actually not to see you until) the 9th of September,

tBKwtWS
Dear Unborn and DanUp,

You just tried to banevade again.
[tt]<Nuwani> [23/08/2010 00:28:47] (ban by AntiCheat): Ban-evade attempt (IP: 41.214.211.208)[/tt]

I must admit you are getting smarter, this time you only tried it once instead of 6 times.
As promised 1*3=3 So another 3 days have been banned to your ban-length.
New unban date 12th of September.
I must strongly advise you to stop ban-evading as I will not forever just keep on increasing your ban lenght, if you continue this might turn into a permanent ban.
But for now, the next time you try to evade 4 days will be added to you ban-length.

Enjoy playing on other servers.
FYI: Permbanned due to all the banevades, using proxies for ban evading, the attitude towards crew, blabla.
Hello Dr.Tazi,

I have seen several more banevades from you, you have cheated in the past and you just can't seem to behave.
Once again you may enjoy a lifetime ban, again...

Have fun cheating, abusing and flaming on other servers...