Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Hide and Seek
To play this game ,we need one staff member to hide us and to chose the one who is searching.If there is no admin in game, we can't play the game.

Maybe is possible to script Hide and Seek minigame.

Minim 5 players need to register,the one who started the minigame will search(or the searcher will be chosed randomly),random place(lets say that there are 5 places where we will spawned to play the minigame,the bot will chose one of them),the one who is searching will be spawned 2 mins laterĀ  and he must find them)

Now there is a problem,if they are hidden ,how will the searcher know who they are?
There is the solution:they are spawned with 1 hp and he have uzi :D >:),and thats the way they will be removed from minigame)

PS.If there is only one more guy hidding: the one whos searching have only 2 mins left to find him .If he fail,the last hidden player win,if not ,he win!

Hello,

I've got great news for you! I've been working on a fully automatic Hide&Seek minigame for the past 2 weeks, and I can say that it's done for 98%, I'm just doing some testing now, and fixing some minor bugs.

How it works:

Admins are able to start the H&S minigame, they chose a playerid who seeks. Then a menu pops up giving them 8 locations and after they pick one the announcing starts. Everyone can signup using /has (hideandseek) and then they all spawn in the location. The seeker is frozen for a minute and the players get to hide (they're hidden on the map but they see the seeker as a red dot).

After one minute, the seeker gets unfrozen and he searches, if he's within a distance of 10.0 SA units of the player gets frozen, so he can't run away from the seeker. A pickup spawns in them and if the seeker finds them, he walks into the pickup & they lose. If he doesn't find him, the pickup is removed and the player can move again!

This minigame should be finished for the next feature update (in 2 weeks) if no major bugs occur.

Matthias
:)) But you miss one of my secret points,your scrips just make things eazier for admins...and players can't do it without guys like you.

There is a weak point ....if the player is /lay on a hard-vizible place....that sawnoff can betray him(if i rememebr well ,its eazyer to see an rotating sawnoff than a hidden player)...i still think that its better to kill themĀ  >:) ,but the idea with freezing impressed me,i think is a good one.One more thing,the one who is searching :if he is freezed he still can see the way other players go,soo ,atleast,spawn him outside of the hidding area.

PS. i am lucky that ,maybe in few days, we can play that minigame:)) ,call me if you need help at testing.
@ Sawnoff, the weapons are reset.
@ Camera, it works quite well, you'll see.
@sawnoff

ohh...i mean the rotating pickup (why i waz thinking it gonna be a sawnoff to pick up)..ye now i understand ..a small thing that is hidden in him and cant be seen...

well seems perfect(escept the fact that normal players cant start it by themself)

good job :))