Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Games for my little bro
Hey
My brother is 11 years old and I wondered if anyone knows an interesting game for his age.
For sure not something with extreme blood and shooting etc.. but something like Street Fighters or so should be ok.

Platform : PC, SNES (emulator), PS 1 (emulator)

I would be very glad if someone could help lol. :)
Well if you have a PS1 emulator, I loved the Spiro the Dragon games. Also, Jet Moto 2 was fun. But my favorite game for PS1 was Sled Storm.
Omg Metal Gear Solid one. Its the best game ever to hit gods beautiful earth and i grew up on it!  :Y)
Heh thanks guys!
I've found a game World of Padman and it just owns we play it together on lan its pretty funny ;)
It's free and based on the Q3 Engine.
www.worldofpadman.com
USK 12  :P
(08-29-2007, 03:07 PM)Turkey link Wrote:Hey
My brother is 11 years old and I wondered if anyone knows an interesting game for his age.
For sure not something with extreme blood and shooting etc.. but something like Street Fighters or so should be ok.

Platform : PC, SNES (emulator), PS 1 (emulator)

I would be very glad if someone could help lol. :)

Well i got 3 games that i mostly played on that age:
Rune Scape : online (low grav)
Need for Speed:Under Ground 2 : race
Tony Hawk: Under Ground 1/2
(08-29-2007, 07:57 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:Omg Metal Gear Solid one. Its the best game ever to hit gods beautiful earth and i grew up on it!  :Y)

TRUE DAT!!!!!

Oh my god, I LOVE that game!

I like 2 and 3 too, although I like them for their stories and cool graphics :)

EDIT: Oh also, for the PS1, try Ace Combat 3: Electosphere. I loved it.
What about Halo? Its a nice game.
Hehe thx guys
Quote:Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
He wanted this Game thx Patriot !

And about Halo yeah sure I've even bought it with "Bonus Pack" while ago but I don't think its right for his age. :)
pacman  :Y