Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction_Promo]durrrr
Ingame Name: durrrr
Country   Lithuania
Age 15
Gender Male
Playing SA-MP Since: Early Autumn of 2008
Playing on LVP Since: Somewhere around November 2008

Introduction: Why is it "Promo"? Because I won't tell you full story - it would take a lot of time. In the future I will definitely create one more introduction with everything revealed (lol).
        So here's a short version: New school's year've just started and I heard two of my classmates talking about sa-mp. I actually have heard of it pretty much the time it showed up so I decided to join the community. I started in Littlewhitey's. Quite funny, but I remember my first confrontation against other player - I was with a pilot skin, shooting him with deagle, while he had m4.
        Few days later in school my mates tell me they used a bug in LW to earn cash (lol). It was when you do /q and log in back, you got your money doubled up (now the bug is fixed for sure lol, so I can freely talk about it). So I tried it, it worked, got like 4mils. Got a PM saying "send me 2 mils or I ban you". Who the hell is he to command me?! I just ignore him, and got banned.
        Then I find LVP, but lets stop here :) In next introduction I will tell you how things went there.
(08-14-2010, 09:04 PM)durrrr link Wrote: Got a PM saying "send me 2 mils or I ban you". Who the hell is he to command me?! I just ignore him, and got banned.
wow so these stories about the admins are realy truth LOL  8)7
Ofcourse. There's plenty of douchebag admins around any gaming community.
[me=Rien]looks around[/me]
Nice Intro!
(08-14-2010, 10:18 PM)Rien link Wrote: [me=Rien]looks around[/me]
Spotted!
(08-14-2010, 09:04 PM)durrrr link Wrote: Got a PM saying "send me 2 mils or I ban you". Who the hell is he to command me?! I just ignore him, and got banned.

ROFL ,probably waz a normal player who wanted some money,he saw that he cannot get  money and reported you :))...but i like the way you said it:)))(its not impossible)

your not sooooooo new here...soo good luck and keep up the good work!
(08-15-2010, 02:48 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: your not sooooooo new here...
Depends on who you are comparing me with  :D
thats my durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :w
Nice welcome durrrrrr (dunno how many r's and lazy to count :P)