Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Arab Money
Busta Rhymes " Arab Money (Remix) " Feat. Ron Browz, Diddy, Swizz Beatz, T-Pain, Akon & Lil Wayne

:o
I think I need to go to the opticians, surely I don't see yet another song involving Lil Wayne posted by you, do I?
this song was in gta 4 and the ballard of gay tony i think its pretty good.
(08-12-2010, 04:28 AM)Munch link Wrote: I think I need to go to the opticians, surely I don't see yet another song involving Lil Wayne posted by you, do I?
Fuck Lil wayne

All his shit is weak as fuck,

and so?? why do i have to like him. hes weak. i like tupac the most. :)
(08-12-2010, 08:20 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Fuck Lil wayne

All his shit is weak as fuck,

and so?? why do i have to like him. hes weak. i like tupac the most. :)

Then why does his name pop up on a lot of songs you link us to?
(08-12-2010, 08:26 AM)Munch link Wrote: Then why does his name pop up on a lot of songs you link us to?
Just because a song feat lil wayne, doesn't mean i like hes music, maybe YOU do. but i don't :)
(08-12-2010, 09:20 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Just because a song feat lil wayne, doesn't mean i like hes music, maybe YOU do. but i don't :)

Lol now that's just stupid saying maybe I do. I'm having a go at you for including that cunt in most of the videos you upload, so no way do I like him. His fans are amongst the most stupid people on the planet who can never give a good reason why he's ''the best rapper alive'', or why they even like him.

Try asking them to show you some good Weezy lyrics, they'll say you're jealous because he's rich.
(08-12-2010, 10:23 AM)Munch link Wrote: Lol now that's just stupid saying maybe I do. I'm having a go at you for including that cunt in most of the videos you upload, so no way do I like him. His fans are amongst the most stupid people on the planet who can never give a good reason why he's ''the best rapper alive'', or why they even like him.

Try asking them to show you some good Weezy lyrics, they'll say you're jealous because of he's rich.
Indeed. NOW we on  the same page here :P
HAHAHAHAH EPIC!  _O-

better than the original, in fact you can't fall any lower than the original.

good job!
YUSUF AMIR