Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which GTA has the best tracklist?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GTA III
3.77%
2 3.77%
GTA Vice City
32.08%
17 32.08%
GTA San Andreas
45.28%
24 45.28%
GTA Vice City Stories
3.77%
2 3.77%
GTA Liberty City Stories
0%
0 0%
GTA IV
3.77%
2 3.77%
The Lost and Damned
0%
0 0%
The Ballad of Gay Tony
11.32%
6 11.32%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which GTA has the best tracklist?
So, in your opinion, which GTA has the best selection of songs?

I'm gonna go for The Ballad of Gay Tony, closely followed by Vice City and San Andreas.

The ballad of gay tony for sure! I have the tracklist of Vladivostok FM(did i spell it right?) in my pc.

Boogie tooonight... :)
I've not actually had the Ballad of Gay Tony or Lost and Damned, only GTA:IV (and that music sucks).

For me it's GTA SA. The music on VC is more cheerful I think and definitely fits into the location of the game but I like GTA SA's music more.
This is really hard. Nearly every GTA I've played has had at least one great tracklist.
For GTA III, it was Rise FM's progressive trance channel.
For Vice City, it had various awesome radiostations, be it disco, electro/hiphop or rock music.
San Andreas had Radio X's rockstation, SF-UR's classic house music station, and not to forget the great Radio LS.
Gta IV would be one of the rock stations, the Hiphop station (forgot its name), and of course Electrochoc.
Hard to vote, like Maka said, but I'm going to have to go for Vice City.
I haven't played TBoGT yet, but I doubt it's better than San Andreas' tracklist.
San Andreas' tracklist is pretty darn good.
SA tracklist ftw! :+
The only GTA Games I've played besides SA is VC and IV, and that's not much. But I still like San Andreas' more than what I heard of the others.
Vice City tracks was quite cool.. Some VRock tracks, Laura Branigan - Self Control, Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Starting Someting and Billie Jean  :Y)

edit: Voted wrong, i would vote for "Vice City", not for "Vice City Stories"  }:|
first GTA is the best i think  :+