Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[I]NewFags
Here's a few ideas for newfags.

1. LVP Interest, with every plus point earned you get 100k or so thrown into your bank account (Not wallet because if you got killed you'd lose what you earned for an hours gameplay) as I stated in this topic. Pretty much a thank you for being in the LVP server.

2. v. 3.0Fags, Easy access to vehicles (New vehicle map, I know is fixed up and being worked on, release it, NAO.)  :X

3. Anti-LameFag Remove weapons from front area of ship too, that way nades can not be thrown onto the ship and it allows newfegs to be able to access the ship without a sweat. I do understand Snipers and M4's have distance, but if you can't escape that from a distance then I feel bad for you. (Also makes ship laming harder, to because then you have distance between shooting someone then running to the ship)

4. Anti-RailFag, When standing next to or on the ship rail/borders, auto-TP's you onto the ship after 5-10 seconds, to prevent that fuck who has 1HP to be railnubbing.

5. Anti-TPAbusingFags, make it to where you can not TP after 5 seconds of shooting or being hit, rather simple and suggested a few times.

Really this is all I have for now.

Regards,
~xBlueXFoxx
/Bump

Matthias I know you've read it.  :+
I read fags too much to reply :D.

1. No, money is made too easy already on LVP.

2. Working on it indeed.

3. Then we should remove everything in 300 meters around the ship, seeing snipers would still hit.

4. Hmm, not sure I'll ask around, seems a bit useless with crew ingame though.

5. I think this is in already for tping yourself, I'll check for being hit ;).

Thanks for your suggestions!
(08-04-2010, 10:14 PM)Matthias link Wrote: 3. Then we should remove everything in 300 meters around the ship, seeing snipers would still hit.

Still, it's hard for people to actually get someone with a sniper, at least they are very easy to avoid.

Of course, there is always the option if you shoot a gun and try to run to the ship right after, it TP's you off to the middle of the road, could have a delay of 5-15 seconds, pretty much forces you if you start a fight, you are commited to finish it, or die ofc. :+