Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Xfire bought out
msn all the way..  LOLOLOL... I made myself puke :\

Don't care much for steam's chat thingy (only rapes cpu / mem usage, like the rest of steam), I would rather want them to be a simple client, where you can buy the games, and download them. No more no less.

No java applications, no internet surfing through some crapp iexplorer crap they use and so on.

Just a damn simple client.

And then you could rather use something else (could be from steam themselves) but standalone, so you don't have to get that fucking.... stuff.
(08-09-2010, 10:42 AM)Revelator link Wrote: msn all the way..  LOLOLOL... I made myself puke :\

Don't care much for steam's chat thingy (only rapes cpu / mem usage, like the rest of steam), I would rather want them to be a simple client, where you can buy the games, and download them. No more no less.

No java applications, no internet surfing through some crapp iexplorer crap they use and so on.

Just a damn simple client.

And then you could rather use something else (could be from steam themselves) but standalone, so you don't have to get that fucking.... stuff.

and that is where xfire comes in, barely uses any resources.
(08-08-2010, 09:43 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: An application for use when playing games, half the time you couldn't play games because it used up all your memory allocation.

I never ever had that. Your PC must suck big time..