Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Cod 4 MP-Error
Hello dear peoples!

I think I need your help about Cod4 MP

Primarily Let me say this I use WINDOWS 7.

Approximately a week ago I installed Cod 4 to in my computer(Main Disc E)

as we know, There are some patches need install to play online Cod MP.

as far as I know These are Cod 4 MW ...1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7 patches Especially  1.6,1.7 true  ?

Whatever...

Back to my problem  I have installed all of these patches, then Cod 4 MP still didn't work. I couldn't get into the game. I was very angry.. and didn't know what to do... I tried somethings anyway, but them still didn't work. so I decided to remove those patches and try to open the game again after I did it, but when I try to remove those patches  it says '' Setup has detected that you already have Call of Duty MW (1.6 patch) (for example) you don't need to install the This Patch'' then I think I should reinstall the cod 4 and reinstall the patches again, after I reinstalled Cod 4 successfully (Those patches should remove with it too ?) But I couldn't open Cod 4 MP this once.. . it says '' Windows is looking for a solution to the problem'' But it couldn't solve the problem. When I try to open Cod 4 MP it always says like that. But it hasn't solved my problem yet somehow.    Eventually I can't remove the patches,can't reinstall the patches and can't open Cod 4!

I hope I have explained my problem to you. Waiting for your help Thanks a lot!
Not much of help, but I know that you can remove somekind of "logs" that says those messages in your PC. I once had the same problem with SoF2, but I googled for help.
With call of duty 4 you only need to install patch 1.6 and 1.7, reinstall the game and repatch.
(08-01-2010, 02:39 AM)CransLaToR link Wrote:Primarily Let me say this I use WINDOWS 7.

Has nothing to do with why your game isn't working. COD4 runs great on 7.

Mind telling us what hardware you got under the hood?
Also, no, you do not have to delete those patches. Simply install them, until 1.7, which is the final.

Everything you've done 'til that point is correct.
(08-01-2010, 09:19 AM)Maka link Wrote:Has nothing to do with why your game isn't working. COD4 runs great on 7.

Mind telling us what hardware you got under the hood?
Also, no, you do not have to delete those patches. Simply install them, until 1.7, which is the final.

Everything you've done 'til that point is correct.
Although I installed simply them still doesn't work.
Then There must be some problems with my COD 4 MW files not with patches  :'(