Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Video - You must watch it :p
This is the first video I edited, and also my first LVP video as well, I hope you guys enjoy it, and please give me suggestions for the next videos I´m going to do in the future, don´t forget to share it with your friends, thanks ;)

LVP Extream - Stunt/Race/Derbies - 85.17.220.2:7777
Pretty nice. Me and a dead bubbles in 1 video. KICK-ASS
Awesome isn't enough, next time use Adobe After Effects.
(07-31-2010, 01:11 AM)m3d0z link Wrote: Awesome isn't enough, next time use Adobe After Effects.
Or Sony Vegas, since A:AE is quite difficult to start with imo.
Besides that, cool movie, although I'd remove the kill list and text, that way it looks way better. d:)b
hahahaha nice pedro xD lol i like fixer when he does these insane ramps xD
PEDRO next vid i wanna be in it :( can i ? :D
long but nice :D
Nice vid! Awesome stunting FiXeR \o/
Nice video Pedro! Got some awesome kills too. :+
Nice vid.
(07-31-2010, 12:48 AM)FiXeR link Wrote: Pretty nice. Me and a dead bubbles in 1 video. KICK-ASS

Thanks Fixer ;)

(07-31-2010, 01:11 AM)m3d0z link Wrote: Awesome isn't enough, next time use Adobe After Effects.

yeah, I know, but as I said in the start of the topic this was the first video I edited, I´ll try improve the next videos :p

(07-31-2010, 01:15 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: Or Sony Vegas, since A:AE is quite difficult to start with imo.
Besides that, cool movie, although I'd remove the kill list and text, that way it looks way better. d:)b

Thanks man, I used Sony Vegas Pro :p I was wathing some tutorials on youtube, next time it will be better, thanks ;)

(07-31-2010, 01:27 AM)Darkness link Wrote: hahahaha nice pedro xD lol i like fixer when he does these insane ramps xD
PEDRO next vid i wanna be in it :( can i ? :D

Sure you can, everyone can join the next videos :p

(07-31-2010, 01:29 AM)KingJd link Wrote: long but nice :D

Yeah it´s too long :p I didn´t realize it before post it on youtube hehe thanks ;)

(07-31-2010, 06:53 AM)Matthias link Wrote: Nice vid! Awesome stunting FiXeR \o/

Thanks Matthias! ;D

(07-31-2010, 10:02 AM)Lithirm link Wrote: Nice video Pedro! Got some awesome kills too. :+

Thanks Lithirm! ;)

(07-31-2010, 12:16 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Nice vid.

Thanks Blackbean! ;)